Rwanda being a developing country with thousands investment opportunities, investing in Broadband is an investment in economic growth and development. Rwanda is currently developing an innovation rich environment and telecommunication sector is strongly supported by the Government, several ICT schools, and development of an ICT park to support growth in this sector.
The construction of a submarine cable system to connect East Africa to the rest of the world will channel competition and encourage privatizations which are the two main factors for a significant and positive impact on telecommunications.
With accurate implementation of development programs and Increased Investment in the ICT and Telecommunications sector, Rwanda will rapidly achieve and enable its dream of being a regional hub for the East African Community (EAC)
Investment opportunities include;
- Computer repair and assembly
- Technical training institutes for maintenance and specialized courses
- Establishment of call centers
- Offshore software development using the skills form locally trained programmers and software engineers
- Web design and E-commerce solutions
- Printed circuit board layout and manufacture
- Management Consultancy for software
- Disaster recovery planning facilities
- Computer security management