- Airtel’s 500 percent airtime bonus receives lukewarm reception ~ English, featured, News 27 Jun, at 15 : 26 PM
- MTN appoints Shuter as new president and CEO ~ English, featured, News 20 Jun, at 14 : 35 PM
- Motorola Could Intervene in Rwanda’s Smart Cities Project ~ English, featured 8 Jun, at 14 : 43 PM
- Airtel wins global telecommunication business award ~ English, featured, News 1 Jun, at 14 : 41 PM
- Germans Close Business in Rwanda After Half Century Lease Expires ~ English, featured 31 May, at 13 : 37 PM
16 January, at 11 : 16 AM Print
Rwanda Revenue Authority bans Facebook
The move is aimed at curbing the bad culture that had started to gradually take roots among workers (government and private institutions), who spend most of their time chatting and commenting on facebook posts; hence preventing them from delivering as required. Facebook will be accessed only during breaks RRA officials resolved.After realizing that most of its employees spend much time than needed using facebook, the Rwanda Revenue Authority (RRA) officials decided to ban the use of facebook from their network during working hours.