- Television zo mu mirenge n’utugari zirabafasha gukurikirana CHAN ~ Community, featured, Kinyarwanda 22 Jan, at 05 : 22 AM
- Saint André College student wins Airtel motorcycle ~ Community, English, featured 12 Oct, at 13 : 09 PM
- « House of Technology », nouvelle méthode d’enseigner les sciences par vidéoprojecteur ~ Community, featured, French 14 Aug, at 15 : 53 PM
- Mushishiro: Abaturage ngo ntibazongera gukora ingendo bagiye kureba amakuru ~ Community, featured, Kinyarwanda 17 Jul, at 16 : 39 PM
- Airtel’s 500 percent airtime bonus receives lukewarm reception ~ English, featured, News 27 Jun, at 15 : 26 PM
21 April, at 10 : 43 AM Print
TUBIBE AMAHORO association in the program ‘Anti-Corruption Justice and Information centre’ (AJIC) has started training youth in AJIC clubs on ICT issues.
They started with the youth from Torero cell in Ngororero sector who were trained on Word, excel, and Power Point programs and then youth from Nyange and Rususa cells in Ngororero sector.
Giving people the knowledge of ICT so as to know the news concerning them quickly is an objective of AJIC.
The association concentrates on people’s knowledge whether young or old in promoting research and exchanging information in fighting against corruption and injustice.
In this way, AJIC put 7 computers, printers and scanners in Ngororero district town where it is expected that about 50 youth will trained as Fidel Niyigaba a worker of TUBIBE AMAHORO in Ngororero district explains.
AJIC actions are meant to help people achieve justice and their development using easy technology as it takes technology near people in the villages while passing information so that even those who hurt get help so soon.
They are supported by Norwegian people’s Aid through ‘Public Policy Information, Monitoring and Advocacy’ (PPIMA).