- Airtel’s 500 percent airtime bonus receives lukewarm reception ~ English, featured, News 27 Jun, at 15 : 26 PM
- MTN appoints Shuter as new president and CEO ~ English, featured, News 20 Jun, at 14 : 35 PM
- Motorola Could Intervene in Rwanda’s Smart Cities Project ~ English, featured 8 Jun, at 14 : 43 PM
- Airtel wins global telecommunication business award ~ English, featured, News 1 Jun, at 14 : 41 PM
- Germans Close Business in Rwanda After Half Century Lease Expires ~ English, featured 31 May, at 13 : 37 PM
26 April, at 11 : 04 AM Print
In order to extend services near the customers, a communication company (Tigo) this April2012 has opened a branch in Nyagatare district.
Chantal Umutoni KAGAME, in charge of marketing and customer care for Tigo, expressed that they value their customers much.
“Our customer is the king, that’s why we have opened a service centre in Nyagatare so that clients do not go to Kigali for certain services,” Umutoni narrates
During the event to officially open Tigo services in this place, Nyagatare district mayor Fred Atuhe Sabiti stressed that Tigo Service Center in which he is the Manager, will help reduce the journeys customers make to Kigali and to attract investors.
Tigo Service Center opened in Nyagatare follows the 13 Tigo service centres in Rwanda and the number of service centres will continue to grow big as the administration points out.