- Television zo mu mirenge n’utugari zirabafasha gukurikirana CHAN ~ Community, featured, Kinyarwanda 22 Jan, at 05 : 22 AM
- Saint André College student wins Airtel motorcycle ~ Community, English, featured 12 Oct, at 13 : 09 PM
- « House of Technology », nouvelle méthode d’enseigner les sciences par vidéoprojecteur ~ Community, featured, French 14 Aug, at 15 : 53 PM
- Mushishiro: Abaturage ngo ntibazongera gukora ingendo bagiye kureba amakuru ~ Community, featured, Kinyarwanda 17 Jul, at 16 : 39 PM
- Airtel’s 500 percent airtime bonus receives lukewarm reception ~ English, featured, News 27 Jun, at 15 : 26 PM
9 May, at 09 : 16 AM Print
The new telecommunication campany Airtel Rwanda, on Monday 7th May 2012 at Serena hotel launched a special offer of promotion to its customers.
Every costomer who purchases any amount of airtime on any given day will be given the same amount spent the following day.
The company is coming to compete on the Rwandan market with the existing telecommunication campanies among them MTN, TIGO and Rwandatel. It is currently operating in 20 countries both in Asia and African continents.
In his speech, the country manager of Airtel, Mr.Marcellin Pakulu while launching this activity said “Airtel came to Rwanda to provide a better way of communicating. With “Yagaruze” where every subscriber will be able to communicate with relatives and friends across the country and outside the country.
Airtel Rwanda, in its telecommunication operations will invest over 100 million US dollars in Rwanda.