- Television zo mu mirenge n’utugari zirabafasha gukurikirana CHAN ~ Community, featured, Kinyarwanda 22 Jan, at 05 : 22 AM
- Saint André College student wins Airtel motorcycle ~ Community, English, featured 12 Oct, at 13 : 09 PM
- « House of Technology », nouvelle méthode d’enseigner les sciences par vidéoprojecteur ~ Community, featured, French 14 Aug, at 15 : 53 PM
- Mushishiro: Abaturage ngo ntibazongera gukora ingendo bagiye kureba amakuru ~ Community, featured, Kinyarwanda 17 Jul, at 16 : 39 PM
- Airtel’s 500 percent airtime bonus receives lukewarm reception ~ English, featured, News 27 Jun, at 15 : 26 PM
25 May, at 13 : 41 PM Print
MTN the telecom giant has been nominated the 88th valuable brand in the world and the 1st in Africa by a top worldwide brand ranker called Millward Brown’s Annual BrandZ.
While appreciating the ranking, officials at MTN Rwanda said that “Being recognized as the only African brand in the top brands is an inspiration. MTN has and continues to invest a lot in ensuring that it is reflective of the company’s customers, our partners and what makes them so unique and special.”
The company is pleased with all the global ranking accolades it has received. This shines the spotlight on MTN’s efforts to grow the MTN brand through differentiated offerings that go beyond merely enabling our subscribers to make a voice call, but to empower them to become active global economic citizens through access to world-class telecommunications services, including data.
“The improvement in MTN’s brand value rankings reaffirms the mobile operator’s growing prominence and continued relevance in the lives of its 164.6 million subscribers across its 22 markets in Africa and the Middle East.” Added the statement
MTN has received a number of other brand accolades in the past where in March 2012, It was ranked 188th by Brand Finance Global 500 grading in which grading it appears the only African brand again.