- Television zo mu mirenge n’utugari zirabafasha gukurikirana CHAN ~ Community, featured, Kinyarwanda 22 Jan, at 05 : 22 AM
- Saint André College student wins Airtel motorcycle ~ Community, English, featured 12 Oct, at 13 : 09 PM
- « House of Technology », nouvelle méthode d’enseigner les sciences par vidéoprojecteur ~ Community, featured, French 14 Aug, at 15 : 53 PM
- Mushishiro: Abaturage ngo ntibazongera gukora ingendo bagiye kureba amakuru ~ Community, featured, Kinyarwanda 17 Jul, at 16 : 39 PM
- Airtel’s 500 percent airtime bonus receives lukewarm reception ~ English, featured, News 27 Jun, at 15 : 26 PM
27 May, at 11 : 00 AM Print
Albert Kinuma, Mugabe Thomas and Turkish Airlines Representatives
On 25th May 2012, One Rwandan Mugabe Thomas has been announced the first subscriber to win a Turkish Airlines ticket to Europe in the on-going MTN Mobile Money promotion as of 25th May 2012 announcement.
MTN is running a 4-week long Mobile Money consumer promotion, which started on the 16th of May and runs until the 13th of June 2012. MTN subscribers will also be rewarded with 10 percent bonus on airtime loaded through the Mobile Money platform.
Every day throughout the promotion each of any 10 lucky winners receive Rwf20, 000 on their Mobile Money accounts, after making at least a registration or a transaction with Mobile Money.
“MTN will also run a draw to give away one Turkish Airlines ticket to any destination in Europe. The more transactions a subscriber makes, the higher the chances he or she has to win the ticket. Today we are giving out the first Turkish Airline ticket and in total they will be 4 tickets,” Albert Kinuma, Head of MTN’s Mobile Money said.
During the same promotion 10 lucky mobile money agents will also be rewarded with Rwf20, 000 onto their Mobile Money account once they register 35 new subscribers. There will be a grand winner at the end of the promo and the luckiest foot soldier will win a motorcycle.
MTN Mobile Money is an sms based banking system of MTN, any MTN subscriber can enroll for the service and thereafter begin to send, receive and use his/her savings to buy other services like Electricity bills and Airtime.