- Airtel’s 500 percent airtime bonus receives lukewarm reception ~ English, featured, News 27 Jun, at 15 : 26 PM
- MTN appoints Shuter as new president and CEO ~ English, featured, News 20 Jun, at 14 : 35 PM
- Motorola Could Intervene in Rwanda’s Smart Cities Project ~ English, featured 8 Jun, at 14 : 43 PM
- Airtel wins global telecommunication business award ~ English, featured, News 1 Jun, at 14 : 41 PM
- Germans Close Business in Rwanda After Half Century Lease Expires ~ English, featured 31 May, at 13 : 37 PM
28 June, at 13 : 41 PM Print
It is amazing how just after a few days of the official release of Sam Sung Galaxy S3; it immediately began being sold on Kigali streets.
The Galaxy S3 was officially launched in London on 3rd May 2012, released on 29th May and as early as the beginnings of June 2012, the same phone was seen on Kigali streets for sale.
“Kigali Streets are Google mapped thus I use Android apps to show directions, tell next available hot spots and much more.” Says Jean Marie Habiyakare, a fan of Android applications and Sam Sung Phones
“I am just looking forward to saving enough money to buy the Galaxy S3.” Adds Habiyakare
Galaxy S3 boasts a slick new design with quad-core processor and 720p resolution on a whopping 4.8 inch and is currently available at a cost of four to five hundred thousand Rwandan Francs.
The S3 comes in 16, 32 or 64GB storage options but it also has a microSD card slot for further expansion of its virtual shelves.