- Airtel’s 500 percent airtime bonus receives lukewarm reception ~ English, featured, News 27 Jun, at 15 : 26 PM
- MTN appoints Shuter as new president and CEO ~ English, featured, News 20 Jun, at 14 : 35 PM
- Motorola Could Intervene in Rwanda’s Smart Cities Project ~ English, featured 8 Jun, at 14 : 43 PM
- Airtel wins global telecommunication business award ~ English, featured, News 1 Jun, at 14 : 41 PM
- Germans Close Business in Rwanda After Half Century Lease Expires ~ English, featured 31 May, at 13 : 37 PM
28 July, at 09 : 15 AM Print
Residents of Kabarondo sector in Kayonza district say that lack of ICT services near them delay them their work as they spend time looking for places they can find such services like internet cafes.
Kabarondo town is considered to be the 2nd town big town in Kayonza town but its residents says that there is no action of ICT or internet there and those who want such services so much they go to Mukarange sector where there is a community TELECENTRE.
It takes much time of the people who move to look for the IT services and people say that such a town should not be without such necessary services because it is still developing as Claude Niyigena a resident in this town says.
The mayor of Kayonza district had promised the people of Kabarondo town in march.2012 that there is a program to put a TELECENTRE in this sector to provide them with IT services they much desire.
People are still waiting for this TELECENTRE and in vain and others say that it should be brought soon so that Kabarondo residents keep up with development pace.