- Airtel’s 500 percent airtime bonus receives lukewarm reception ~ English, featured, News 27 Jun, at 15 : 26 PM
- MTN appoints Shuter as new president and CEO ~ English, featured, News 20 Jun, at 14 : 35 PM
- Motorola Could Intervene in Rwanda’s Smart Cities Project ~ English, featured 8 Jun, at 14 : 43 PM
- Airtel wins global telecommunication business award ~ English, featured, News 1 Jun, at 14 : 41 PM
- Germans Close Business in Rwanda After Half Century Lease Expires ~ English, featured 31 May, at 13 : 37 PM
2 August, at 06 : 49 AM Print
Some of residents from Nyamagabe town that use the Nyamagabe Community Telecentre services request for the centre to work seven days a week, so as to have limitless IT services in the District.
ICT services near in the area have helped many learn how to use computers and others use internet and other related services easily. The fact that this centre does not work in the weekends makes people who rest from work in the weekends to miss out the opportunity to use its services.
Pauline Mukarushema says that usually when she needs to use Internet or other services she comes to this centre however weekends it is closed.
This problem is however getting solved as it is already working on Saturday and measures are being taken to make it possible to open for some hours on Sundays as Patience Niyonsaba who is in charge of ICT in this centre explained.
Community Tele-centres were introduced by Rwanda Development Board so as to bring ICT services near the people in rural areas.