- Television zo mu mirenge n’utugari zirabafasha gukurikirana CHAN ~ Community, featured, Kinyarwanda 22 Jan, at 05 : 22 AM
- Saint André College student wins Airtel motorcycle ~ Community, English, featured 12 Oct, at 13 : 09 PM
- « House of Technology », nouvelle méthode d’enseigner les sciences par vidéoprojecteur ~ Community, featured, French 14 Aug, at 15 : 53 PM
- Mushishiro: Abaturage ngo ntibazongera gukora ingendo bagiye kureba amakuru ~ Community, featured, Kinyarwanda 17 Jul, at 16 : 39 PM
- Airtel’s 500 percent airtime bonus receives lukewarm reception ~ English, featured, News 27 Jun, at 15 : 26 PM
11 October, at 11 : 25 AM Print
Toll free number has three digits and allows callers to reach who they want without being charged for the call. The charge for using a toll-free number is paid by the called party (subscriber).
This aims at helping residents who could not call district workers telephones to inform them of the problems or give ideas.
Nyamagabe district website shows the toll number as 3201 and open 24 hours.
According to the website, some problems have been resolved after the introduction of toll-free number. Residents first ask if who they want is available before they make the journey to the district headquarters.
The district administration encourages residents to use the free number in meetings with locals but only when necessary.