- Half of Rwandans possess mobile phone ~ English, Mobile, Network 21 May, at 09 : 52 AM
- Tigo Rwanda hits 50% on Simcard registration ~ English 25 Apr, at 09 : 29 AM
- Techno Serve to train 10,000 youth ~ English, News 9 Apr, at 14 : 42 PM
- Ruhango: Gukoresha “Document tracking management system” bizafasha gukemura ikibazo cy’impapuro ~ English, News 6 Apr, at 16 : 25 PM
- Gicumbi: Toll free line to provide solutions ~ English, Mobile 8 Feb, at 18 : 04 PM
Lacking mobile telephones and even lacking money for airtime top-up by those who had mobile telephones of many village leaders limited their actions just like Claude Bizimana the executive secretary of Nyamirama sector explained.
Apart from village leaders, the executive secretaries of cells in this sector were given mobile telephones. These mobile telephones will be used for a period of 2 months without paying and after which the administration of Nyamirama sector will be aiding them in getting airtimes to top up using the profits of money used in Ubudehe program.
Village leaders say that these mobile telephones will make it easy for them in their work especially reporting on what is happening in the village on time.
Bizimana advised the village leaders not to use these cell phones only to report to the administration of what is happening but also to call villagers who will need their help.
These mobile telephones were delivered due to the agreement between Nyamirama sector and Tigo Telecommunications Center.