- Gakenke: Urubyiruko rurasabwa kwitabira ikoranabuhanga rugana BDC yatashywe ~ Community 16 May, at 08 : 05 AM
- KIREHE- Abakomoka mu miryango y’abo amateka agaragaza ko basigaye inyuma bahawe Radiyo na Telefone ~ Community 12 May, at 06 : 01 AM
- Gakenke: Mu matora y’abadepite bazakoreshwa ikoranabuhanga ~ Community 21 Mar, at 15 : 30 PM
- Nyabihu: ICT becomes long term development basis ~ Community, English 10 Mar, at 07 : 14 AM
- Tigo Rwanda hits 50% on Simcard registration ~ English 25 Apr, at 09 : 29 AM
DOT Rwanda in its program ‘Reach Up’ is helping youth in Ngororero district to take computer lessons during their school holidays to achieve more knowledge and fast development.
Youth gather at Business Development Center (BDC) in Ngororero district where DOT Rwanda workers (that help residents in learning technology) train them.
Olivier Dushimiyimana, head of youth computer training forum in Ngororero sector reveals that they wish to allow willing youth to tell them the hours they can afford so that they are trained at once.
According to Dushimiyimana, youth could waste much time doing nothing but now they rest a few hours and show up for computer training.
Presently, 750 youth have been trained on computer programs and the number is greatly increasing since some of the trainees continue to practice and educate others in schools and other places.
Youth thank the government and its development partners for training them on modern technology free of charge saying it will help them compete in the labour market.