- Television zo mu mirenge n’utugari zirabafasha gukurikirana CHAN ~ Community, featured, Kinyarwanda 22 Jan, at 05 : 22 AM
- Saint André College student wins Airtel motorcycle ~ Community, English, featured 12 Oct, at 13 : 09 PM
- « House of Technology », nouvelle méthode d’enseigner les sciences par vidéoprojecteur ~ Community, featured, French 14 Aug, at 15 : 53 PM
- Mushishiro: Abaturage ngo ntibazongera gukora ingendo bagiye kureba amakuru ~ Community, featured, Kinyarwanda 17 Jul, at 16 : 39 PM
- Airtel’s 500 percent airtime bonus receives lukewarm reception ~ English, featured, News 27 Jun, at 15 : 26 PM
30 May, at 10 : 58 AM Print
The knowledge on ICT is so important for a person to attain quick development, assured Donatille and Jean Luc Ndayambaje computer students in ICT Bus in Nyabihu district.
Donatille a trader says after gaining computer knowledge, he is making amendments for the productivity of his work especially through keeping record of his accounts and important documents.
Jean Luc Ndayambaje says it is his first time for him to study ICT but it is impressive the way it is easy for him to get information that can be used for his benefit.
Considering that technology and development goes hand in hand, the youth in Nyabihu district are being called upon to get involved in the use of ICT as the main anchor towards their development and be able to compete on employment market.
Bosco Murwanashyaka the representative of youth in Nyabihu district says a lot is being done to promote ICT and training the youth to use ICT for their own development.
Apart from the existing Business Development Centers (BUS), other centers were opened for the training of ICT especially t the youth in Jomba and Bigogwe sectors.
There is a youth Center in Karago sector well equipped with ICT equipment and tools that make it easy for the youth to train and get used to computers on a daily basis. With their education backgrounds and Computer knowledge, Nyabihu youth will be able to complete nonchalantly on the employment market both in the country and in the region.