- Gatsibo: Kiramuruzi Youth trained on technology for entrepreneurship ~ English, featured, News 21 Nov, at 11 : 38 AM
- MTN Rwanda improves Mobile Money Services ~ English, featured, Mobile 20 Nov, at 08 : 14 AM
- Communication companies focus on better services as competition gets tighter ~ English, featured, News 20 Nov, at 08 : 26 AM
- Rwanda attends ITU Telecom World 2013 ~ English, featured, News 20 Nov, at 08 : 26 AM
- Mobile money users get ATM access ~ English, featured 13 Nov, at 10 : 17 AM
1 October, at 10 : 11 AM Print
The main objective of Techno Brain is to promote ICT in almost all organization in Rwanda. This was said by Yvette Uwineza the director of Techno Solution a branch of Techno Brain on this Friday the 27th Sept 2013.
Techno Brain showing its ICT development strategies
Yvette Uwineza explained of the Techno Brain’s strategies to promote ICT in Rwanda during a press conference. “We have been operating in Rwanda for the last 2 years, we have achieved a lot including training the youth on ICT but we are planning on doing a lot for Rwanda to achieve vision 2020 with our contribution.”
Techno Brain is prepared to work with almost all Rwandan organization including the governmental based and the Private Sector organizations to promote the use of technology in Rwanda. “Without the promotion of ICT, the economy cannot grow as quicker.”
Techno Brain operates in many countries apart from Rwandan including Tanzania, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, UAE, Uganda, UK, USA, Zambia and Zimbabwe.